Where will the photos be taken? Do you travel?
- The majority of the sessions take place in studio. Outdoor newborn sessions are available upon requests when specific conditions are met (safety first).
- Maternity and children’s portraits are available outside (weather exclusions apply).
- Fresh 48 and birth stories I always travel. :)
When is the best time to book my newborn photos? maternity photos? birth story?
- The best time to book your newborn session is a few months before the baby is due to ensure you save a spot.
- The best time for these sessions to occur is the first 6-12 days of life.
- The best maternity sessions occur when you are between 27-37 weeks
- Please book birth stories as soon as you know you want a birth photographer (these book quickly.)
What is a consultation, pre-session planning, and an image reveal & ordering appointment?
I guide you through the process from the first contact to picking up your print products.
- Consultations allow you to meet me before booking a session.
- I walk you through the process and details, studio policies, as well as products and pricing.
- I answer all your questions and concerns
- We do all this over a warm cup of coffee/tea
The image reveal and ordering session
- This takes place after your session. This can be done in the comfort of your own home or in the studio.
- I will walk you through the various products and we will discuss the right sizes and products for your home.
- Social media files are given with every purchase, High Resolution files are given with purchases of 8x10 or larger.
Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
- Yes, all props are provided unless you want to include something sentimental
What should we wear for the session?
- Try to stay away from logos and decals.
- Feel free to bring different outfits
- Young boys, I recommend jeans and neutrals
- Young girls, I recommend dresses without patterns
How much does a session cost?
What is a “Reveal Video”?
See Below For a sample: