Curious About Something?
Planning & Brainstorming
Where will the photos be taken? Do you travel?
- The majority of the sessions take place in the studio. Outdoor newborn sessions are available upon requests when specific conditions are met (safety first).
- Maternity and children’s portraits are available outside (weather exclusions apply).
- Fresh 48 and birth stories
- I always travel. :)
When is the best time to book my newborn photos? maternity photos? birth story?
- The best time to book your newborn session is a few months before the baby is due to ensure you save a spot.
- The best time for these sessions to occur is the first 6-12 days of life.
- The best maternity sessions occur when you are between 27-37 weeks
- Please book birth stories as soon as you know you want a birth photographer (these book quickly.)
How much does a session cost?
Day Of The Shoot
What should we wear for the session?
- Try to stay away from logos and decals.
- Feel free to bring different outfits
- Young boys, I recommend jeans and neutrals
- Young girls, I recommend dresses without patterns
Do you have props and accessories or do I have to provide them?
Yes, all props are provided unless you want to include something sentimental
Where is your studio located?
My studio is my home-based business where I have converted part of my house into a boutique studio. It is located at:
325 Crowell Hill Rd
Vassalboro, ME 04989
Editing & Delivery
The image reveal and ordering session
- This takes place after your session. This can be done in the comfort of your own home or in the studio.
- I will walk you through the various products and we will discuss the right sizes and products for your home.
- Social media files are given with every purchase, High Resolution files are given with purchases of 8×10 or larger.
What is your average turnaround time?
Depending on seasonal trends, I can normally get all images finished and edited within 72 hours. I will communicate with you when you can expect the finished images.
Do I have to buy prints from you?
You are not obligated to buy prints from me although I am happy to help if you are interested. You will get full print rights to all the images taken at your shoot.